Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fair Skies and 50 Degrees

Amelia's sweater is coming along great! The right yarn made all the difference. I've finished the back and the left side. I have a good start on the right side. I may not finish all of the grandchild sweaters, but I think I will have three or four finished. Cool weather makes it easier for me to want to knit.

My first project in my fashion design class is almost finished. It's a grey wool pencil skirt. I have enough fabric for a jacket, too. I probably should be blogging about what I'm learning in class, but I'm journaling it first. We're putting together a super cool portfolio -- There are few pleasures in life greater than a big binder and lots of page protectors!

Other projects on the front burner: caps for Arkansas Children's Hospital - big ones for the older kids and adults, a cap for Jess, pinning the queen-size quilt -- needing a space big enough and time.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see a photo of the finished product. It sounds like you are having fun.

    I love page protectors, too, and let's not even get started about binders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get this whole photo thing down a little better. I promise to work on it!

    ReplyDelete