Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I had a nice day shopping in Little Rock yesterday. I made friends with Fred the Cockatiel at Cockatiel Glass & Beads. I bought some toggles to make stitch markers and some beads for my Cheshire Cat shawl. I started the shawl, but I think my yarn is more sock weight than lace weight. I can't remember if I bought 4 oz. or 8 oz., so I'm slightly worried about running out before it's long enough. Time will tell . . . . It's a lace pattern, I'm going to use lifelines, and I'll figure out what to do with it when it gets finished.

I finished Margaret's goddess doll. I even made her (the goddess) a prayer shawl. I tried to name her, but she wouldn't tell me what she wanted to be called. Maybe she'll tell Margaret. Margaret and I spent a happy couple of hours knitting and talking and drinking coffee. We talked for the umpteenth time about forming a regular group for knitting. Maybe we will this year.

DH just came him. We're going to lunch at the mighty Wagon Wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment