Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I like New Year's Resolutions. They help me stay focused and mindful. Most don't last long, but every year I try, and sometimes that's the best I can hope for. These are specific to my art/hobbies/craft.

1. Check the stash before buying new materials for a project.
2. Finish these projects:
Evan & Elijah's sweaters
Twilight-style mittens
February Lady sweater
at least one pair of socks
at least one lace shawl
the queen-sized quilt
3. Improve and become more purposeful in spinning and bead making
4. Write more - at least once a week on one of the blogs and in the journal
5. No new magazines!
6. Stay off amazon.com! The library is NOT that far out of your way, for crying out loud!

Those are good enough for now. I'm looking forward to recording how long these last and what gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment